Tuesday, June 24, 2008

new project

I found a really neat newborn gown and cap called "Take Me Home Mommie" its a bit challenging for me, I had to frog several rows twice. THanks to some encouragement from a fellow crochet lover in a group I belong to, I'm planning on enterign the cap and gown in a contest that runs during the Mountain State Forest Festival here in West Virginia. Its hosted here in town in the fall.

I'm still working on newborn bootie and cap sets. I work on them while I walk to and from work. I got 10 sets right now.

1 comment:

Terese said...

I recently tried this pattern (after having it in my pattern file for years) and didn't get very far. I am a very experienced crocheter, but the designer's instructions for increases in the first several rows didn't make sense to me. It would have been helpful if she had put the number of stitches you are supposed to have for each row (like she did for the bonnet, which I have not yet tried).